1) How do I register?
LeaderClasses is open to everyone. All you need is access to a computer with an updated browser, an Internet connection and, of course, a passion to learn from the world’s finest minds.
To begin, please register for a LeaderClasses account. You will need to:
• Enter your email address
• Enter your full name
• Create a password
• Select your country
• Select "Create your Account"
2) How do I activate my account?
After registering, you will receive an activation email at the email address you entered during registration. Click the link in the email to activate your account.
After you create and activate your account, if you want to modify your account information, reset your password, or link or unlink accounts, go to the Account Settings page.
3) How can I delete my account?
An account, regardless of free or paid, can be deleted upon request. The option to do so has been provided within the “Account Settings” page, as a “Delete Account” button. All credentials and progress on the site, including videos accessed, assessment scores and leader board ranks shall be invalidated and cannot be undone.
4) What if I am having login problems or forget password?
If you see an "email or password incorrect" message, make sure that the email address you entered is the one that you registered for your LeaderClasses account.
If you continue to see this message, you can select Forgot Password to change your password.
You can also reset your password from your Account Settings, if you're able to log in, by following these steps:
1. At the top of any page, select the dropdown menu icon next to your username.
2. Select Account.
3. Select Reset Password.
The system sends a confirmation message to the email address in the Email Address field.
4. Click on the confirmation link in the email message.
Common Login Problems
If you clicked Forgot Password but have not received an email message with a link to reset your password, check for these common problems:
• Is your email address entered correctly on the sign in page? Check for errors and try again.
• Did you enter the same email address that you used to register your account? Reset messages are sent only to registered email addresses.
• Did you check your spam message folders? Check your spam folder for a message from LeaderClasses.
• If the message is not there, try adding our automated mailer address to your contacts or your approved senders list, and then reset your password again.
• Did you complete the account registration process? To check, try registering again with the same email address. If the account does exist, a message will indicate that you are already a member.
Other Error Messages
If you see a different error when trying to sign in, check for these common problems:
• Make sure that you are using a current version of Firefox or Chrome.
• Try clearing your browser’s cache.
5) Why does it cost to take a course?
Basic Access to our gated content is available for free upon registration. Subsequently, upgradation options to our Leadership Programs at the cost mentioned for those programs are available for all Registered Guests.
6) Are there any free trial sessions or tests after registration?
While there are no trials, Leader Classes offers a "Free Sign Up" option to explore select content for free. Subsequently, interested participants are invited to upgrade to a paid online program and to offline events as and when they happen.
Should you have any other queries, feel free to us here,
7) How long do I have access to a course ?
Our subscriptions to our paid program is an annual subscription valid for 365 days from the date of sign up.
8) Which cohort would I be eligible for ?
Budding Leaders Program for Engineers
For Ambitious MBA's, Chartered Accountants, Commerce, Business, Arts, Sciences & other Students, aspiring to progress to Director/GM/VP/Higher level roles within 10-15 years of completing their education.To
(a) Access your Free Introductory Course
(b) Explore attending our CAST workshop
(c) Explore this program in greater detail
Budding Leaders Program for Commerce, Arts & Science Students
B.Com./B.B.A/B.Sc./B.S./B.A./M.Com/M.Sc./M.A. students aspiring to progress to Director/G.M./V.P./higher level roles within 10 years of completing their education
Budding Leaders Program for MBAs
MBA students keen on students aspiring to progress to Director/G.M./V.P./higher level roles within 10 years of completing their education
Future Leaders Program
For ambitious Director/General Manager/Vice President level Professionals keen on accelerating their success to transition into a high performing C-Level Leader within the next 6-8 years.
Emerging Leaders Program
C-Level Professionals keen on advancing their Careers and growing their Businesses while evolving into a renowned Business Leader/Entrepreneur /High-Performing Board Member.
Senior Executive & Board level Leaders program
For Chairpersons, CEOs, Managing Directors, Board Level Leaders & Seasoned Entrepreneurs keen on advancing their Businesses, Industries and Nations while creating their Legacy.
9) How do I sign up for a paid account?
Kindly sign-up first, for a Free Guest Account that can be subsequently upgraded by you to a Paid Account, from your login.
10) What is the refund policy?
All Membership Subscription / Course Fees, once paid are
• not transferable
• not adjustable partly or wholly
11) What are the accepted payment methods?
BHIM, PHONEPE, GOOGLE PAY (TEZ), PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK & PAYTM WALLET
(Addition Credit card and Payment Gateway charges apply)
• Credit Cards
You can make payments on Leader Classes using the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, American Express (Addition Credit card and Payment Gateway charges apply)
• Debit Cards
You can make payments on the site using Visa or Mastercard debit cards.
(Addition Credit card and Payment Gateway charges apply)
11) Where would I get my payment receipt?
When you pay for a course, you'll get an email confirming your payment sent to your registered email address used by you to access your LeaderClasses account. This email includes all your payment details.
Receipts for payments on Leaderclasses include your full name and the name of the Course you paid for.
If you lose your payment confirmation or need another copy, you can request another email receipt by contacting us.