Welcome to Leaderclasses, ( hereinafter referred to as the "Site" ), a portal of Awesome Firms India ( herein after referred to as Awesome Firms ). These terms and conditions of use ( "Terms" ) constitute a legal agreement between you and Awesome Firms. Use of this site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. These Terms apply to your use of this site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Awesome Firms, its subsidiaries or affiliates. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf and that such entity agrees to indemnify Awesome Firms for violations of these Terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this Site. Should you have any queries regarding our practices, do reach us at the contact email address provided in the site.
Last Updated :- Monday, 2nd Jan 2023.
LeaderClasses & "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge Agreement of Terms & Conditions (While registering on this Website) :-
By Applying to join our "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge, the applicant (You / Anyone signing up on behalf of you) agrees to the following terms & conditions :-
1. NO Refunds on Cancellation Policy - No Refunds / No Adjustments / No Transfers - All Payments / Registrations once made are strictly NOT refundable ( NO partial / full refunds admissible ) , NOT Adjustable for anything else including future Programs / Courses by the same person & NOT transferable to anyone else under any circumstance whatsoever. Kindly book / pay ONLY when you are fine with this Policy.
2. Registrations are Solely an Applicant's Decision :- Registrations to the "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge offered by LeaderClasses hereinafter "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge are solely taken by the applicant & are deemed to have been done after fully reading & understanding all our Terms & Conditions.
3.Important Information + Program Disclaimer ( For Our "Healthier In 30 Days" Challenge) :-
a. While this program shares Expert Insights from the world's best sources of Medical Information / Scientific Research, this program does NOT aim to replace Doctor Consultations / Medical Consultations & is NOT a substitute for Medical Diagnosis / Medical Treatment / Medical Consultation.
b. This program is NOT for anyone with Medical Complications.
c. We do NOT encourage Self Medication & do NOT recommend any Medicines in this program.
d. If you were / are under Medical Treatment or had / have any Medical Issue / Complication, you should share our relevant insights with your Doctor / Physician & implement the same ONLY with their explicit consent & permission.
e. Should you ignore any of our rules & act otherwise, you will be solely responsible for your actions.
4. Intellectual Property & Exclusive, Personal, Non-Commercial Applicant Use Only :- Applicant knows, understands & agrees that the Program Content, Structure, Delivery Format(s), Reading Material, Audios, Videos, PPTs, PDFs, Documents & any other content in any form provided to the applicant Before, During & After the "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge / Program by LeaderClasses are solely the proprietary Intellectual Property of LeaderClasses. LeaderClasses reserves all rights to Change, Amend, Add, Delete or Modify the content or structure as we deem fit , whenever we deem so. The Applicant also knows, understands & agrees that this Content / Material is for the EXCLUSIVE USE of the Applicant & NONE of this Content / Material, in any form shall be used / shared with anyone else for any other purpose whatsoever (Including any Commercial Purpose) & that doing so, will mean a conscious legal violation by the applicant liable for penal, legal action.
5. Liability Disclaimer :- Applicant knows, understands & agrees that LeaderClasses has developed "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge on the basis of their past experience and research. Any Health Problems, Complications, Concerns, Issues that may arise during or after attending the program/s shall be the sole liability of the applicant. The Applicant takes complete responsibility of the risk associated with implementing our suggestions & will NOT hold LeaderClasses, its Owners, Officers, Employees or Partners accountable in any way for any adverse effects that may arise in the process of implementing any of the suggestions made in the program. Any complaint or legal disputes that may arise will be limited to Chennai, India court jurisdiction only.
6. Our Right to Terminate Applicant Access :- LeaderClasses reserves the right to remove any person from the "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge for reasons such as :-
a) Their Bad Behaviour - Aggressive, Abusive, Disrespectful Behaviour, Using Foul Language etc within / outside the Program ( For eg on Social Media etc).
b) Sharing their Course / Login Credentials - Kindly do NOT share your login details OR your course with anyone else. Sharing the same will be a violation of your terms of access of our course. Our systems can detect sharing of logins & if detected, you will be removed from the course immediately without further notice.
In addition, we reserve the right to lawfully proceed in such cases. No Refund will be admissible in this case as well.
7. Other Terms :- All other terms mentioned to General LeaderClasses Program Participants & users of our Website, mentioned below, will also apply to "Healthier in 30 Days" Challenge program participants.
Kindly check this document for updates on a regular basis & Read this entire page for details of other Terms & Conditions that will apply to you.
1. NO Refunds on Cancellation Policy - No Refunds / No Adjustments / No Transfers - All payments / bookings once made are strictly NOT refundable ( NO partial / full refunds admissible ) , NOT Adjustable for anything else including future Sacred Treks by the same person & NOT transferable to anyone else under any circumstance whatsoever. Kindly book / pay ONLY when you are fine with this Policy.
2. LeaderClasses ( Denoted as “We” going forward ) reserves the right to change / cancel the Sacred Treks if it deems necessary - While we plan well & in advance, occasionally & in some cases for reasons beyond our control ( Eg Weather, Political reasons etc ), we may have to cancel / postpone our Sacred Treks infull / part thereof & reserve the right to do so, if we deem appropriate. If so, we will let you know at the earliest possible date of a confirmed change if the Sacred Trek has NOT started & offer you an alternative date. The cost for the new Sacred Trek may also be higher & the excess if any needs to be borne by you to confirm your joining the revised Sacred Trek. If you choose not to attend the new Sacred Trek, the amount paid by you will be retained in our accounts ( Credit Note issued to you ) & will be adjusted against a new Sacred Trek by you , to be made within 6 months ( 180 days ) of the original Sacred Trek planned. Should you not attend any Sacred Trek within the next 180 days indicated, the amount paid by you will stand forfeited. No refunds / Transfers / Adjustments will be possible in this case. However, kindly note that we will strive our best to start & complete the Sacred Trek fully & on the specified dates.
If the Sacred Trek has started / commenced, given the nature of our Sacred Treks Program ( Remote locations on the Hills / Mountains / Himalayas etc ) , we may NOT be able to cover all the intended places for reasons beyond our control ( Especially Inclement Weather , Rains , Other Safety Reasons etc ), In such cases, NO refunds / NO credit note adjustments will be admissible, unless over 50% of the trip could not be completed. If over 50% of the trips could not be completed, such Sacred Treks will be considered on a case by case basis & our decision will be deemed final.
3. Full & Irrevocable Liability Indemnification / Limitations of Liability – Other than the credit note issuance in the specific cases mentioned above, LeaderClasses / Awesome Firms / Our Owners / Our Employees / Our Associates / Our Volunteers / Our Partners are NOT liable for anything else. By paying the fees to join Sacred Treks, YOU FULLY & IRREVOCABLY INDEMNIFY US ( “US” includes but is NOT limited to - LeaderClasses / Awesome Firms / Our Owners / Our Employees / Our Associates / Our Volunteers ), & AGREE TO HOLD US NOT LIABLE for any issue that may arise before / while preparing for / in the course of / after the Sacred Trek including Health Issues / Complications, Small / Serious Injuries / Accident / Disability or Death.
While we strive to provide a fulfilling spiritual experience to the best of our ability, YOU AGREE TO HOLD US NOT LIABLE / NOT responsible for any issues that may arise from Poor Hospitality ( Of our Hotel Partners / Tourist partners / Drivers / Food Partners etc ) , Transportation Issues ( Flight / Train / Bus / Van / Car Cancellations / Delays , Personal Affairs ( Misdemeanours, Omissions, Managing your personal belongings, Cash , Luggage, Travel Documents etc ) before/ during / after the Sacred Treks. We are also NOT responsible for your responsibilities or personal obligations.
4. You are travelling at your own risk – It is your responsibility to consult a Doctor / do all the necessary tests to determine your suitability for travel & then join us in our Sacred Treks. Most of the places we travel to are in remote villages far from cities with NO / minimal Health / Medical facilities. On Mountains / Hills practically NO Medical expertise / Health facilities are available. Our Sacred Treks do NOT have a Doctor / Medical Personnel with us. Also, many places we travel to do NOT have the facility for Medical Evacuation in the case of any emergency. Given these, kindly check ( If needed ) with your Doctor & your Family Members / Friends / Anyone else to ascertain suitability BEFORE registering for our Sacred Treks.
Kindly register for the Sacred Trek ONLY if you are truly confident of your Health & Physical / Mental Fitness required to undertake the Sacred Trek.
5. Bring your own First Aid Kit & Medicines in adequate quantities - Most of the places we visit via our Sacred Treks Program do NOT have Medical Shops / Pharmacies near them. Hence, it is your responsibility to ensure that ALL Medicines you deem necessary are brought in adequate quantities by you ( To last for the entire duration of the Sacred Treks ) , including but not limited to Sprays, Creams, Lotions, Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Syringes, Medical Instruments & Devices ( Including Glucose Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors etc ). BEFORE starting the Sacred Trek.
6. You may be asked by us to stop Trekking – If we deem necessary ( For specific reasons – Including your Fitness, Health & Safety Conditions ) we may ask you to stop your Sacred Trek at various places in your interest & in the interest of others in the Group. In such cases our decision will be deemed final & you are expected to follow the same. Even in this rare case, no refunds of any kind will be admissible.
7. Insurance is your responsibility - It is your responsibility to purchase any Travel / Vacation / Health / Life / Hospitalization / Emergency Rescue / Any other Insurance you deem appropriate for adequate coverage & we are NOT responsible for the same.
8. Asking Questions & Seeking Clarifications about the Sacred Treks Is Your Responsibility – While we strive to provide detailed & clear answers to most questions we think you may have, we may not be able to cover all the questions you may have. Hence, it is your responsibility to ensure that ALL the questions you want clarified ( Including on Costs, Risks , Difficulty Level, Facilities offered etc ) are asked by you & made clear to you BEFORE registering for the Sacred Trek.
9. Exactness NOT Guaranteed - We cannot & do not guarantee the exactness of any service that may be provided to you including Photographs / Videos presented on our site – Including Photos / Videos of Temple / Hills / Vehicles we travel in / Hotel Rooms we will stay in etc. We also cannot & do NOT guarantee in any way that our Sacred Treks will match your mental perception, imagination or thought(s) about the same.
10. Mature Adult behaviour of a Spirtual Aspirant / Seeker on a Pilgrimage to a sacred , divine place is expected from you.
We also expect that ALL our Sacred Treks Program participants behave with utmost respect for the Traditions & Culture of the Temples / Places we visit as also be Ecologically Responsible Travellers. ( No Plastics / Fire / Waste Dumping in Forests / Temples / Hills / Mountains, Not destroying any Plants / Trees, Respecting all other forms of life etc. ).
11. Carrying / Consumption of Alcohol ( In any form ) & Non – Vegetarian food ( Including Egg ) , Smoking are strictly prohibited in ALL our Sacred Treks.
Kindly check this document for updates on a regular basis as these terms will be updated again once we announce our Sacred Treks to the Himalayas.
1. Registration Data and Account Security
2. Our License to You
Subject to these Terms and our policies ( including the Acceptable Use Policy, Honor Code and other terms ), we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You also agree that you will create, access, and / or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
3. User Communications
If you are a registered user, you expressly indicate your consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures ( collectively, “Notices” ) that we provide in connection with your User Account and your use of the Services. Notices will include emails with promotional, marketing and recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you. Consistent with federal CAN-SPAM laws, if you do not wish to receive commercial emails, you may unsubscribe following the instructions on any email. We may still send you administrative and transactional Notices, however, such as, but not limited to, information about your User Account, confirmation of your registration for Online Courses, information related to your method of payment, transactional receipts, career advice, information about your progress or other services that may be necessary to provide you with Online Course or any other service.
You understand and consent that we may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with us or our agents for quality control and training purposes or for our own protection. You acknowledge and understand that, while your communications with us may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning, not all telephone lines or calls may be recorded by us, and we do not guarantee that recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or retrievable.
4. Third Party Content
Certain contents in the Website ( in particular the content of leaders ) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
5. Usage Terms
Your use of Website and Services is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Website or Services or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:a) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the our Website and / or Services or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from our Website and / or Services, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our Website and / or Services.b) You will not (a) use our Site and / or any of our Service's for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the content, Services or domain names or otherwise ( whether or not for profit ), or solicit others ( including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations ) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Site / our Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
6. Copyright and Trademark Policy
Awesome Firms respects the intellectual property rights of our leaders, participating institutions, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. Should any user wish to remove any kind of data / content provided by Leaderclasses, kindly contact us by email immediately
7. Payment Terms
To purchase any services or products offered by Awesome Firms, you must have Internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up ( “Payment Method” ). You agree to Awesome Firms, or its third-party payment provider, storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the services or products you purchase through the Site as they become due, whether on a one-time or subscription basis.
8. Paid Services Awesome Firms offers paid Services ( e.g., Access to certain courses ) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars or Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Awesome Firms reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion.
9. Refund Policy
All Membership Subscription / Course Fees, once paid are non-refundable, not transferable and not adjustable for anything else under all circumstances. We recommend our users to explore to join only when they are truly committed to investing in their growth and personal / professional development.
For Month-to-Month Subscriptions
Your subscription will continue on a month-to-month basis unless and until you cancel your subscription or the subscription is suspended or discontinued by Awesome Firms. You must cancel your subscription before your monthly renewal date to avoid the next billing.If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current monthly period; you will have continued access to your subscription for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund.
For 6-Month Subscriptions
Your subscription will continue for 6 months and then automatically renew unless and until you cancel your subscription or the subscription is suspended or discontinued by Awesome Firms.If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access until the end of the 6-month period and will not be billed for the next billing cycle. There will be no refunds / transfers / adjustments at any circumstances.
For 12-Month Subscriptions
Your subscription will continue for 12 months and then automatically renew unless and until you cancel your subscription or the subscription is suspended or discontinued by Awesome Firms.If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access until the end of the 12-month period and will not be billed for the next billing cycle. There will be no refunds / transfers / adjustments at any circumstances.
10. Revisions to the Terms
11. Security Disclaimer
While LeaderClasses has strived to create a secure & reliable website for members, internet communication is inherently complex & confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the website or e-mail CANNOT be guaranteed. LeaderClasses is NOT responsible for the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
12. Member Access & Control of Data
Should any member wish to review, edit, amend or remove any data provided by them, kindly contact us by email at our email address shared with you. However, kindly note that information removal request may mean that we can no longer provide our services to you.
13. Honor Code
a) As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Awesome Firms server or the network(s) connected to any Awesome Firms server or to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
b) You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Awesome Firms server through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
c) You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any content or information stored on the Site, its servers, or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
d) If you are a registered user, you will not share your password or let anyone else access or compromise your account.
e) Furthermore, you agree not to scrape, or otherwise download in bulk, any of the Site content, including but not limited to a list or directory of users on the system, Leaders’ content or any other user information.
14. Strictly Prohibited
There are no content, communications, or other information in the site:
a) that is obscene, fraudulent, or libelous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others;
b) that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise advocates or encourages any illegal activity.
c) that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
d) that is related to partisan political activities;
e) that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
f) that consists of any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the videos ( including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts );
g) that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party; or
h) that violates the rights of other Users of the Class Sites.
15. Protecting Children’s Privacy
Awesome Firms strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Website from people under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to people under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Website at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of people less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Website without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE / SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
17. Contacting LeaderClasses
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the terms & conditions or our Website, kindly "Contact Us ".
Our Terms & Conditions were last updated onMonday, 2nd Jan 2023.
© 2023 LeaderClasses. All rights reserved.